Hey guys I found this tag at bookhuntressworld and I thought why not do it for fun. So, it’s just me answering a bunch of questions relating to books, and bookish things.
- READ ONLY TRILOGIES OR STAND ALONES?
I do love reading both but I’d have to choose stand alones because I absolutely hate having to wait for books to come out in a series. Let’s be real, it can get annoying- especially if you are really in to the book and it leaves you on a major cliff hanger.
- READ ONLY FEMALE OR MALE AUTHORS?
For this I say both as I don’t care which gender writes the books I’m reading, I have read amazing books by both female and male authors.
- SHOP AT BARNES & NOBLE OR AMAZON?
We don’t have a Branes &Noble over here and to be honest I don’t really like ordering books online unless I can’t find it anywhere else. But I usually get my books from QBD.
- ALL BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?
I definitely go with movies as it you can just binge all of the movies in a go but for some popular TV shows you have to wait for every Friday to get a new episode.
- READ 5 PAGES PER DAY OR 5 BOOKS PER WEEK?
5 BOOKS PER WEEK!! Imagine how many books I could read in a year.
- BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?
I like reviewing books and writing the same but overall, I think I have to go with professional reviewer has when it comes to writing dialogue to say the least I am not the best or even good at it.
- ONLY READ YOUR TOP 20 FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER OR ALWAYS READ NEW ONES THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ BEFORE?
This one is hard to answer but I think I will go with only read new books so that I am able to read so many more books then 20.
- BE A LIBRARIAN OR BOOK SELLER?
To be honest either would be great but I think for now librarian.
- ONLY READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE, OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVORITE?
My favorite genres I am not giving up my preciouss.
- ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR E-BOOKS?
Physical books because for some reason I read them faster then e-books.