So today is a little different because I’m doing a recommendation post about all book related things I would recommend. This includes- books, movies, authors, and maybe even TV-shows.
- Harry Potter series by JKRowling
- This series is amazing, it has the kind of characters that you grow attached to very quickly and that are amazing to read about. The way JKRowling used her words I would describe them as poetic in a sense, as they flow. And then there’s the movies, the trio (Harry, Ron and Hermione) of amazing actors who play the roles perfectly, if you haven’t already seen or read this series you need to its captivating.
- Cassandra Clare
- Cassandra Clare’s books are a joy to read as they always have plot twists that you don’t expect. Some of her books include- The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Iron Trial series and many more companions. These books won’t let you down but will leave you hanging for more.
- Rick Riordan
- Rick Riordan’s books always go above and beyond expectations, the way he writes is entertaining to read. Some of the books that he has written are- Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase, Trials of Apollo just to name a few.
- Beauty and the Beast- the 2017 remake
- This movie when it first came out was very hyped up and to say the least it was wonderful and met its expectations. One of the main characters Belle was played by the one and only Emma Watson and she was beautiful with everything she did. The beast was very intriguing to watch as he opened to Belle, if you haven’t already seen it you should go certainly go watch it.
- Teen Wolf
- This TV-show is fantastic as supernatural creatures like werewolves come into play and the actors did an amazing job. But there is a lot of violence, and if you don’t like scary things do not watch this as it does get gruesome in some parts. Overall it is a very good TV-show
- The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
- How does one describe the Hunger Games, gripping, captivating, outstanding the list could go on and on. At first, I hesitated to read these books as I have heard different opinions but I did end up reading them and to say the least it was a very spellbinding story. Susanne Collins wrote the main character Katniss as a fierce, head strong female which I admire as it gave for me essence to the story. But the love triangle within the books is fascinating as you are always wondering who Katniss will end up with.
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- This book series is a contemporary novel and it still to this day has me thinking about it. The characters are just so easy to love that it makes it very enjoyable to read. Zoe Sugg is a youtuber and now an author, this book follows a teenage girl who loves photography and has her own blog called Girl Online, but when she meets Brooklyn Boy her whole life turns upside down. It is just a fascinating book that will leave you wanting more. Highly recommend this series
All of the book related things above I highly recommend as they are all amazing and if you haven’t already go check them out, you won’t regret it.